Re: Re: TB: for Keith Keppel

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: for Keith Keppel
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:38:17 -0400

I am very blessed.  I have not "completely" lost any iris from Keith Keppel
yet!  DRAMA QUEEN is dealing with some type of root rot, but not rhizome
rot.  It came back up this spring, and is small, but alive!!!  The other one
is SOCIAL GRACES, which had rotted back last year, but I saved it using
Comet kitchen cleaner.   This year, I expect it to bloom!!  I'll be sending
pictures after they bloom here in June. :-)

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6