[SpaceAgeRobin] seedling blooming today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] [SpaceAgeRobin] seedling blooming today
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 19:06:23 -0500

Another seedling that chose to bloom on this stormy day.  Opened 3
blooms on it's first day.  I'm pretty sure this one bloomed last year, I
labeled it as monster 2 as it was really messed up.  Looking much better
this year.  It's in no way pink, the photo kinda reads some what pink, but
it's more of a light lavender blue, with more beatroot pigment in the
horns.  I hope to get a better pic of this one.  Hopefully it won't storm all
weekend like the forecast says.  Pretty happy with the branching on this
one too.  I think the color is interesting too.
Will Warner
SW MO
Zone 6