Re: RE: Unknown SDB / Hensler

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: Unknown SDB / Hensler
  • From: "Sandra" bardraj2003@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:31:28 -0500

Here's my photo of Shindig from last year (right).  Should have been in the archives...don't know if it made it.
Described in Tempo Two 1999 catalog as "Standards are beige pink with soft violet infusion at midribs and style arms are similar.  Falls are beige pink
with a definite 3/16" band around edge and a broad plum spot on each falls.  Hafts are peach and beards are lavender, tipped bronze.  Bud count of 3
and a good increaser."  (In Jest X Celsius)