Grifrf's Against thee Tide

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Grifrf's Against thee Tide
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:54:10 EDT

Griff Crumps' Against the Tide purchased last year at the C&P sale and auction. Very nice and a good grower. One of the few that did not heave up
Second pic is a heart breaker to those who sow iris seed. Last summer I plucked a nothing pod from a cross that did not have good bud count. On the way to the trash I dropped a seed in a  front yard bed. Yep, it germinated and I have a half a dozen pots in the cold frame that didn't even do that.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image