Re: SPEC: Iris kirkwoodii ssp. calcarea

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC: Iris kirkwoodii ssp. calcarea
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 00:44:07 -0000

Hello Char,

Iris-Photos keeps archives in both the Yahoo Groups and on
Hort.net.  Yahoo does NOT store the photos, but the hort.net group
does.  I view all the photos posted via the hort.net archives of
iris-photos.  It keeps my mailbox from filling up too fast.  I log
into Yahoo to make replies or post comments on photos, but I do not
receive messages and/or photos directly in my mailbox from the
group.  For whatever reason, none of the photos or posts of any kind
from Thomas Fietz are showing up in those archives.  I don't know
why.

Donald