Re: Oops, the other Millenium Falcon photo!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Oops, the other Millenium Falcon photo!
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 06:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Catherine,
That is a great picture of the stalk. I am always
looking for irises with excellent branching, bud count
and growth. This one looks like it fits that
description. Is the lowest flower blooming on the same
stalk? I assume it is but thought I should ask. This
stalk must have a bud count in excess of 10.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8

--- Catherine Button
<cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com> wrote: