Re: NO PHOTOS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] NO PHOTOS
  • From: Francesca Thoolen arilpums@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Laurie, I finally got thru and it is now working fine, thanks to your suggestion.

Francesca
arilpums@comcast.net

Laurie Frazer <laurief@paulbunyan.net> wrote:

On May 7, 2005, at 9:24 AM, Francesca Thoolen wrote:

> Hi all, I am back from my hiatus. I had asked to withhold any messages
> and photos while I was away but now find that since my return on April
> 30th I have not received any messages nor any photos from this site
> altho I have asked to be reinstated. I just want to be sure that I am
> not having a problem and that everthing is o.k. Please confirm? Thank
> you.

Francesca,

Try sending a blank email to:
iris-photos-normal@yahoogroups.com

That should restore your group email to the way it was before you set
it to no-mail for your haitus.

Laurie
laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg