Re: Oops, the other Millenium Falcon photo!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Oops, the other Millenium Falcon photo!
  • From: Catherine Button cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:35:15 -0400

As I walk thru the iris beds, I find more and more, the ones that I want to
grow or keep are the ones with nicest, candlelabra type branching....
"Lullabye of Spring", "Celebration Song", "Stairway to Heaven", "In Your
Dreams", and so on. Yes, thats all on one stalk.

> Hi Catherine,
> That is a great picture of the stalk. I am always
> looking for irises with excellent branching, bud count
> and growth. This one looks like it fits that
> description. Is the lowest flower blooming on the same
> stalk? I assume it is but thought I should ask. This
> stalk must have a bud count in excess of 10.
> Sterling
> Seattle, WA. zone 8
 Catherine Button    Network Administrator and corporate irritant
 genius@pavcal.com    Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444  Fax: 609-518-3720

Yahoo! Groups Links