Re: SDB: NOID #3

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SDB: NOID #3
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 16:40:03 -0700 (PDT)

While people are trying to ID your NOID #3 here is one from my garden which is quite similiar.  I would like to ID it because I get so few SDBs which actually bloom for me here in Southern California where we do not get the cold weather.  Any guesses?
Jan in the San Fernando valley

slengst@aol.com wrote:
Another lovely little iris for which I'd love to have a name.
Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA
zone 4b

Yahoo! Mail