Re: RE: TB: noid late bronze

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: TB: noid late bronze
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 08:56:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2005 6:13:31 A.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
been looking for BUTTERSCOTCH BRONZE.
I received this in a Schreiners collection in approximately 1983 or 1984.  It was a Schreiner's bonus iris in 1976. They no longer have it.  Looks like I have it may have found it still blooming in my mother's old garden in MO.  Lady that tends the garden now sent some pictures a couple of weeks ago.  But it would be great to find it in two places.

At the time I owned it, I thought it was extremely pretty. Believe I won a number of blue ribbons with it.

Yahoo! Groups Links