Re: HYB: seedling 03 34 D Golden Immortal x Rio

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: seedling 03 34 D Golden Immortal x Rio
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 07:57:24 -0400

WOW!

I saw the pedigree on the subject line, and wasn't expecting anything
that bright and showy.

Could you post a whole plant photo?  Maybe with a whole plant shot of
GOLDEN IMMORTAL for health comparison....Does it make a lot of pollen?
Has this been a good year or bad in general for  how things bloom?

I've been impressed with GOLDEN IMMORTAL so far - doesn't make pollen,
but has that IMMORTALITY good plant health.  Would love to buy or trial
this one some day.

Wish somebody with a lot of Keppel/Ghio pollen sources and a lot of
IMMORTALITY would cross them all & send me the seeds.....I'd stop
daubing.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8