Re: HYB: seedling 03 34 D Golden Immortal x Rio Plant

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: HYB: seedling 03 34 D Golden Immortal x Rio Plant
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:32:25 -0500

Its lucky this was on the end or I really couldn't
havegotten a shot of the plant.
This area of the field is only sunny when the sun is too
bright for good pictures, but here's the best I can do.
There are two stalks and three increases. There is some
leaf spot, but about average to a little above average.  I
haven't sprayed at all in the seedling field.

Hopefully the stalk is clear enough (I have those plants
really packed in)  What bothers me a little is how the
terminal tips a little out rather than back to the center.

I don't think there is much hope for rebloom on my 03
crosses because they are sort of foundation crosses in my
plan.  I crossed one rebloom parent and one oncer with the
plan of crossing the seedlings back together in hopes of
regaining rebloom while getting better form.  A long
process, I am sure, but I am enjoying the journey.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Make a Difference: Tell U.S. Congress to stop hurting our health care!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data