CULT:Pots:For Linda

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]CULT:Pots:For Linda
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:24:43 EDT

Linda asked me to post some pot shots!  <vbg>
This is Edith Wolford.  Measured the pot and this one is 15 inches across the top.  It has the self watering tray that I've mentioned.  Most large pots have them now.  No blooms this year because I took all the large rhizomes to the sale last year and replanted a lot of small eyes.  Several lay under the surface of the soil until this spring.  Looks like it might be crowded again by next spring.  Just hate to throw anything away!

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image