Re: TB: RIO

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: RIO
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

Here's RIO in St. Louis.  Doing well in its third year here.

Michelle Ayers
St Louis MO

Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net> wrote:
For comparison with Robin's seedling from it.  Neil, I see GIs presence
in that seedling.

Anybody have a photo of RIO to share?  Not a performer here.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links