Re: CULT:pots_Linda_4

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]CULT:pots_Linda_4
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:16:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2005 6:37:28 P.M. Central Standard Time, cseggen1@aol.com writes:
'mum pot?
They are the ones that nurseries use for mums. I bought a couple hundred from Morton a couple of years ago.  www.mortonproducts.com  Before that I bought them used from my local nursery.  This is my all purpose pot.  I plant approximately 25 seed in the center of one of these at planting time.  I, also, plant individual seedlings in them if the need arises.  I wanted to empty out a bunch of old seedling pots and transplanted the odd seedlings I found into these.  There was no space ready in the garden at the time.

Yahoo! Groups Links