Re: COMP: archives quirks (yikes)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: COMP: archives quirks (yikes)
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:56:54 -0400

I got a reply from Chris at hort net - he speaks of things I know
nothing about, but here it is:

<....but in the case of this message
 it's because the message doesn't have valid HTML attached.  The
try to parse the HTML as best as possible, but they're actually
it the way it says to.

The problem is that there's a URL attached at the top that doesn't have
a closing quotation mark around it (although there is a leading

Is it possible for this person to upgrade their mailing software at all?

I'll see if upgrading the software upgrades the smarts in detecting
improper HTML and dealing with it properly, but I wouldn't keep my
crossed.  :(

Does that help?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links