Re: Autumn Bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Autumn Bloom
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:32:00 -0400

Colleen  --  I like the opalescent tint.  I'll bet the flower looks better in the garden than on the screen, though.  I find opalescent ones a bit difficult to photograph.  How is its substance?  Among my seedlings, the opalescent ones are usually delicate (though not always) and quite vulnerable to rain.  --  Griff