Re: Novelty BB: Fran's Flattie

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Novelty BB: Fran's Flattie
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave,
I planted 43 seeds from my cross of Cybernet X Rhythm
last fall and this spring 31 germinated. Surprisingly,
the seedlings are large and robust. I thought the
seedlings would be smaller and grassier than the TB
crosses. I will keep the group posted if anything
interesting comes of this cross. I believe the flat
blooming trait can be passed on. Mike Sutton has flat
seedlings from pollen he found on Six Pack.

Sterling
Seattle, WA zone 8

iris-photos@yahoogroups.com<mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com