Re: Re: haft marks

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: haft marks
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:10:14 -0700 (PDT)

Donald,

Yes, I am working directly through my own Yahoo mailbox.  I have the groups mail delivered there because I can check it every day or two.  (I usually have about 20-30 messages a day except Monday morning about twice as many because, it seems, a lot of people do all their responding on the weekend.)  But, from my regular email I can attach to a reply.  I have not tried going through groups directly as you say that you are.

Love reading your messages and seeing your pictures.  Lots of beauties.  I don't respond very often but many are wonderful.  As for positng, I did not know whether I should put any up from the National.  Rocket Randy was impressive.  However, there were a lot of new ones blooming there.  Do you think that people would be interested or are they seeing them in another forum?

Jan

donald <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
Jan,

> You said that you cannot add a picture to a reply.  I am using
Windows XP and my yahoo account and never realized that it was a
problem.  I thought I would test it.  Do these pictures come through
to you?

Yes.  How did you do it?  Is it perhaps because I don't receive mail
directly in my mailbox?  When I am responding to a post, I'm working
directly from the Yahoo Groups page, as now.  I can't see any option
to add an attachment here.  There probably would be from my mailbox,
but I'm set to no-mail.  I thought I'd read (it's been a while back)
that the Yahoo Group page didn't work with XP.  That would have been
specific to Yahoo.  Can't find it now.  Did you post directly
through your mail box or via the Yahoo.com/groups page?

Perfectly weird appendages on Rocket Randy!

Thanks.
Donald

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Groups Links