Re: for Chris Darlington

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: for Chris Darlington
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 01:17:59 -0000

Thanks for posting this one, I really like it as well, actually I more
than like it, please give it a bit of a chance to see if it will throw
some increase by the fall.

Gold Of Ophir should have limited fertility if it's a 1/4 bred, no ?
Did you do anything special to get it to set a pod ?  If I remember
correctly, you were using a chemical to increase you success rate, are
you still doing this ?  Sorry, those Aril Robin posts seem very far
away right now.

One thing you'll realize about Donald is that he's overly modest to a
fault.  He's got some extremily interesting seedlings, this Gold Of
Ophir seedling is no exception.  One of these days, we'll have to
convince Donald that his stuff is too goood not to introduce a few.