Re: Secret Service (in a Harlequin mood)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Secret Service (in a Harlequin mood)
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:26:17 -0500

Linda asked: Was the beard affected too? And style arm/anther?
Looks like it runs right down the middle

The break in pattern only occurred on the falls, the style arm and
anther appeared normal.  The beards were another story.  The beard
was actually absent on one of the falls as the beard area was more
in the yellow, and the one that was split nearly through the middle
was missing part of the beard.

The girls both wanted to take it and couldn't agree, so in the garden
it stayed : )

Robin Shadlow

where today I'm thinking a late line would be a fine addition to
the reblooming line

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Make a Difference: Tell U.S. Congress to stop hurting our health care!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/healthcare