Re: ROSEMOHR's growing family

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ROSEMOHR's growing family
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:01 -0700

Donald, It looks like Rosemohr X Esther, the Queen was a good cross in that indeed it improved the next generation. It looks like Rosemohr was dominant in passing on its coloring and Esther the Queen passed on it broader width which is what was needed. It would be good to retain them one more year and judge them once more but I think you should use the best of the group to continue selection in the next generation. As you have them in the file I particularly like the middle one in the top row and the left one in the lower row. It would also be nice to get the signal back in, which is possible using these two together for another generation.
My two cents worth ...

Francesca