Re: SHOW: TCIS Queen of the Show

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SHOW: TCIS Queen of the Show
  • From: little bit littlebit63_38024@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 08:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

 Congrats on getting to the Queen's Table!!!  I hope
to be there some day. I have entered 3 shows and only
one have I ever been considered for the table, but it
was the last one knocked out. Our past club show, both
of my children entered and our daughter had 2 that was
considered in the youth division for best youth
specimen but she was knocked out also. Our shows are
always early and this yr we didn't have alot to chose
from. My next yr.

littlebit

http://mail.yahoo.com