RE: SDB?? Blue Pools

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] SDB?? Blue Pools
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:00:21 -0500

Hi,
I can't tell you if you have the right flower to
go with the name but here is the R & I
description.  Some one from the northwest,
Portland OR area may be able to help you on this.

BLUE POOLS

(B. Jones, R. 1972). Sdlg. M202. SDB, 12" (30 cm),
M.
S. white; F. white with large medium blue spot;
white beard. M73: (Nylon Ruffles x Truce) X M139:
((Great Lakes x I. mellita) x Lilli Amoena). B.
Jones 1973.

Char, New Berlin WI