RE: Cult: hafts

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] Cult: hafts
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:28:22 -0700

My first impression was doubt about the haft marks being detrimental. So I checked out the white with yellow haft marks. Agreed that the yellow haft marks were complimentary. Went back to first seedling and after a little more study agreed with the compost decision.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762