  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:Orange:Linda
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:57:31 EDT

Linda,  I'm posting this picture to illustrate an orange/pink cross.  This is (Sunset Sonata x Orange Empire) X Beverly Sills)  All carry rebloom!  I've kept it because it has good height, branching, bud count & to die for beards.  The colors are a bit off in this picture, but will do for the purpose.  There were no orange to my memory.
I've saved both a pink and rose and got them mixed in the process.  Each time I think I'll get them sorted out, I run out of time!!!  The rose is a much better grower and is the one I've used in breeding.  The only thing I don't like about it is the form.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image