Re: SDB: Sea Dancer times 5

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Sea Dancer times 5
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:40:56 -0700 (PDT)

This is a WOW!  Now if we could actually get an iris to do this on every flower consistently we would beat out roses, peonies, etc.

slengst@aol.com wrote:
SDB: Sea Dancer with 5 of everything.
I get lots of SDB's with 4 around, and even Acoma bloomed, today with 4 of everything.  This is a first for me with 5.
Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA
Zone 4b

Do You Yahoo!?