Strange BATIK bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Strange BATIK bloom
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:32:49 -0400

Hi, all,

I was on "no mail" for a while but decided to rejoin the list. I have not
had a great bloom season but I have had some garden weirdness. I have white
and blue (they look purple to me, but they're called Zwanenberg's <sp> Blue)
tradescantia growing under a lilac and near some irises. They're nice clumps
except for one spindly bit growing where I had not planted it- looks like it
is IN a clump of STELLAR LIGHTS. Today it flowered, and the flower is

I had a TIGER HONEY bloom with one fall that was half brown and half broken

Today I found this. I counted four falls and four standards but my mom
thought she saw five.

Cheryl Leigh

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image