Re: Help with NOID

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help with NOID
  • From: "Phyllis Barnett" bar.iris@verizon.net
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:03:26 -0700

Al,  It's been some time since you asked for ID for this iris. Did you get replies of AUTUMN CIRCUS?  Markings and beard indicate it is that rebloomer.

Thanks to all those goup members that are sharing  their iris photos.

Phyllis
Where high temps on Sun. PM    have finished off the last of our iris bloom.
TG, it didn't cook 'em until after our Region 13 garden tours were over in North Central WA.