Re: TB Kimberlin

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Kimberlin
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Robert.  Can you tell me who the Hybridizer is or about what year it was introduced?  I looked in the Checklists (back to 1950) and found a Kimberlina (orange-pink tones) and a Kimberly Castle, but no Kimberlin.  I would like to find one for my friends the Kimberlin's.  They would be very surprised to know that one has their name.
Have a good day.  Jan in San Fernando

millsmithpoultry@aol.com wrote:
Thought folks would enjoy seeing this one.

Discover Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups Links