new seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] new seedlings
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 08:39:52 -0500

Ok.....I had great high hopes for my first seedling blooms this year.  Guess I wanted to have something spectactular come forth despite my innocence to hybridizing!  LOL  Here are a few seedlings that are nothing like I expected.  Fairly nice form, some nice colors, but kind of boring.  Got to admit that a couple of them have wonderful bunches for thier youth and good form on the stock...so now I must learn what to keep and what to "throw out"....ouch!  That was hard to even think! :)  Interesting to me....all these varying colors, and they all have the same subtle veining at the start of the beards.  Must be a dominant trait.  I am open for any suggestions from all of you pros out there.
Sulking in Lascassas...........Linda

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image

JPEG image