HYB Reg AB Seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB Reg AB Seedlings
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:38:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

These are a couple of my AB seedlings
With Freezing temps then 80oF weather they did not bloom as they had in the
passed
a little short and Anaheim Daughter usually does not display this dots
Other than that they seemed to have taken the moving and weather in stride
Lakeside Elf is more vibrant and as I have seedling from both pod and pollen
I was surprised it produced no pollen this year, but I guess I souldn't be.

:)
Anita

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens