Re: new seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] new seedlings
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:49:30 -0500

Thanks much....that takes a load off!  :)

On 5/1/06, Autmirislvr@aol.com <Autmirislvr@aol.com> wrote:
In a message dated 5/1/2006 4:10:21 P.M. Central Standard Time, nakihee@gmail.com writes:
<<I am open for any suggestions from all of you pros out there.
Sulking in Lascassas...........Linda>>
My advice is not to trash anything the first year.

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website :
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives