HYB: TB Seedling sa0204

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: TB Seedling sa0204
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 20:37:12 -0500

This seedling had maiden bloom in 04 (unmarked batch of crosses).  I moved it
that fall and it skipped 05 bloom, but came back this year with 4 stalks.  It
change much in looks, but is taller, better branching, more buds.  It still
has the
reddish edge on the falls and consistant horns, and flared form and
This is the first bud
to open on the clump, I'll get a clump shot later.  Our early local iris show
yesterday. So, ofcourse it waited to open today.
Will Warner
zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image