Pink ground plicata 1901-3DD...Just a peek....

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Pink ground plicata 1901-3DD...Just a peek....
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:04:57 EDT

    I had work to do today and could only get to the garden early in the morning. I found had opened or kind of opened.....( I'll get a better shot of it tomorrow ), but this is the peak I got this morning of this newest seedling, 1901-3DD.....It is from the pink ground line that I am working on....The beard is deep tangerine in the throat and goes to purple at the tip.....The branching and bud count is fabulous and the clump is very healthy, not even leaf virus.... Paul Hill