Re: HYB: SDB seedling M0301 broken color

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: SDB seedling M0301 broken color
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

Call it "Megan's First", then call me. Because I'll be the first to buy it. That iris is to die for!!

Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@wildmail.com> wrote:
This comes from my daughter Megan's very first cross made when she was 9.  She crossed Mini Busy with What Again.  It rained almost immediately after the cross and I told her that she would probably have to try again.  What do I know????? Kids do love broken colors

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

counting more stalks every day : )

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

Do You Yahoo!?