3 down, 2 to go?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] 3 down, 2 to go?
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 23:12:40 -0400

Hey all,
I just realized that I guess I can't count!  There were 6 iris listed on the e-mail "5 Photo requests" that I previously e-mailed.
Okay! But Thank you all for supplying 3 out of the 3 irises!
If you have any of these growing in your garden, please let me know if you can send me
a photo of them for our sale.  I am in USDA Zone 4, and our sale isn't until June 10.  There's
lots of time for anyone out there who can help!
Thanks sooo much!
Here are the last 3 iris I need. . .
BESS CHEEVER             (F. Foster '02)
OLYMPIC PINK              (Gibson '85)