RE:3303 TB Seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE:3303 TB Seedling
  • From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 06:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

I really like the shoulders on that one. Nice work!
Now I'm inspired to work in that direction (along with
all the other directions), with my diploid
hybridizing. The closest I've got to it so far, is a
seedling I saved for its fairly-bushy (for the cross)
orange beard. I noticed yesterday, that it also has a
gold edging coming out onto the shoulders/hafts. I'll
post a picture below that kind of shows what I mean,
if you look really close.
Anyway, thanks for posting that cool picture of your
TB seedling.

Paul Hill wrote:
"3303 is the only one of the whole batch from this
that was worth keeping.  It is a cross of generations
of seedlings crossed to Kepples 'Sharpshooter'....this
flower is a few days old, so it doesn't look it's
freshest, but the color is strong..."

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links