Re: Can Someone explain this?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Can Someone explain this?
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:21:03 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:21:04 -0600

I get seedling Iris sometimes, and sometimes they mature before I notice.  I found one a couple of years ago growing out of a quarter inch crack in a driveway, healthy and blooming beautifully, nothing like any nearby.  I got a piece because I liked it.  Good thing, the original is extinct now.

Not to say that this is what you have, but seems like one possibility to me too.

Maybe somebody was "dumping" one they didnít want anymore and thought you'd give it a good home (sort of like people who dump there dog on somebody who already has dogs?).

Dave

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS