Re: Blooming Today: Tour de France

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blooming Today: Tour de France
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

It does have some great color, doesn't it. Order it directly from Keith this year. Looking forward to seeing next year up close and personal. Thanks for the great pic!

Billy

matbeach1@aol.com wrote:
"Tour de France," Keith Keppel, 2004

Wow--great color! The falls are intensely rich. I have two from last year, one ordered and one a bonus. Both have thick stalks full of buds. Very nice and unique (at least to me it seems very different).

Blooming today in Myrtle Beach, SC, Zone 8

Mike

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS