HYB: Clarence X Braggadocio 03 19 re1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Clarence X Braggadocio 03 19 re1
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 23:54:23 -0500

I'm curious to see how this will do when it blooms in the ground.  The plant
was brought in with a stalk last November and then started to stalk up while
still in the pot before I could get it set out this spring.  It has good
substance, but low bud count in the pot.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where we're excited to finally see some germination in the Inside Track X
Midnight Oil cross

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!
http://go.care2.com/stophunt

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM