Re: well, hail!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] well, hail!
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 19:58:53 EDT

<<Drought, fire  hazard, late freezes, excessive windy conditions even for us.  All that hail and really not much rain to go with it. >>
Donald, You have my sympathy.  My first cross was made on April 22nd.  I'm 2 weeks into the season and the crosses seem to have been hard to obtain.  I can only imagine how I would feel to lose all this work in a hail storm.
Your thread title seems quite appropriate!
If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives