Re: well, hail!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: well, hail!
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 13:17:04 -0000

Chris,

> Sorry to hear the bad news, I hope you can save some of them.  Are
> these AB seeds pods ?  Is your TB season over now ?

They are all AB pods.  I found one more that escaped.  When I was
counting those I've gathered up I realized I was short one and when I
went looking, it was still on the stalk undamaged.

My iris season ended abruptly with the hail.  Basically it finished
except for the spurias and a few TBs still blooming.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM