Re: Sports: Dumping irises! (can someone explain this?)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]Sports: Dumping irises! (can someone explain this?)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:26:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2006 7:09:56 P.M. Central Standard Time, nakihee@gmail.com writes:
Hey Betty!
Good to hear from you.  I have checked out the rhizomes and it is attached.  I didn't realize that it could revert back.  Should I pull it now even if it is still blooming?  Thanks for your imput!  Much appreciated.
Linda
Don't pull it!  Just cut the rhizome loose from the old rhizome.   Cut all the way through where it joins. Then you can move it later.  Just tag it!

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives