HYB: Tea Leaves kids

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Tea Leaves kids
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:14:44 -0400

Poor stalks, bud count, health etc, but wanted to show how wide these
TEA LEAVES kids can be.  Encouraging.  Especially considering the pollen
donor on the wide blue one was PEACH SPOT.  Yellow is from TL X
CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE.

Bloom was starting to fold by the time I got around to taking the photo.

Not having much luck setting pods on her this year, but that may just be
because she was late blooming and I'm burned out.

I think there's some potential for some strong rebloomers from her -
hope others will try.  Keep in mind that she needs a match with
something with sturdy stalks.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM