was SDB: VAVOOM--Now mystery iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] was SDB: VAVOOM--Now mystery iris
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 05:05:24 -0000

You are so right!  I didn't think to check the descriptions before posting
this and the others I posted tonight.  Won't make that mistake again.  I
suspect 3 of the 5 are wrongly IDed, though they were sold to me under the
names I've given (all from same source--good deal, really, if the IDs aren't
considered).  Apologies, and thanks for the correction.  Wish these messages
could be edited in the archives.  Maybe the wrong posts can be deleted.

There are probably a bunch of iris that this one could be, but if you or
others have suggestions for correct ID, they're welcome.  First one to bloom
here.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah, zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet up

tmilchh@aol.com said:

> Dear Kent,
>     I remember Vavoom as having sharply closed  standards which were almost
> emerald green in color, with the yellow falls. Are  you sure this is
>Vavoom? Or
> is the picture wrong?
>     Annette Milch

> This e-mail has been scanned by Cut.Net Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on
Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM