RE: OT Portland Boutique

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: OT Portland Boutique
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 12:51:48 -0500

This is a heads up.
Several years ago when I attended the Chicago flower Show I picked up a t shirt with three Iris Embroidered on the front.  I have finally made a deal with the company it came form and there will be a few in the boutique.  The shirt is of such good quality I still wear it.  There are no snags in the embroidered Iris.
Contact me off line as I can't figure out how to make the photos small enough to share.