Re: PHOTO: Camera changing color of QUICKEN ...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Camera changing color of QUICKEN ...
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 13:19:10 -0700

Kent makes a good point about lighting.

I tend to take pictures of dark irises in the early morning or (more
often) in the late after noon when the light is warmer (meaning shifted
more towards the red spectrum). Every once in a while my physics degree
does come in handy <grin>

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM