Re: PHOTO: Camera changing color of QUICKEN ...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Camera changing color of QUICKEN ...
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 00:20:23 -0400

Bernice  --  Although I am a complete layman in matters both ocular and
photographic, I'll hazard a guess that the answer to "why?" is that the
camera, whether film or digital, "sees" a different color than do our eyes.
The "how?" I cannot answer.  But I do know how to correct it.  In your
computer's photo processor, there should be program for adjusting color.
There, if you add the right amount of red, you should be able to recapture
the purple.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia