Re: RE: SDB: Vavoom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: SDB: Vavoom
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 04:44:26 -0000

I looked at half a dozen photos from fairly reliable sources.  Couldn't see
any green in them, but that's not unusual for "green" irises.  The green color
seems to depend on conditions that most growers don't seem to have.  The
standards in most photos just look cream colored.

tmilchh@aol.com said:

> Dear Mike,
>     Check the R & I  book on Vavoom. The  standards are not white or light
> yellow.
>     Annette
> This e-mail has been scanned by Cut.Net Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on
Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net